It's a Saturday night. I'm home sick with Swine Flu (I know it's the pig flu because my tail is curling, I have been snorting a lot, and I smell like bacon when I am in a hot room). My boyfriend texted me to turn on "the game" - I didn't even know if I was watching the right game, or who I should cheer for. So I turn on "the game" (Oklahoma/BYU) and make a quick assessment of the game: 7-7 in the second quarter... There goes my first way to pick a team (the underdogs).
However, Oklahoma had a pretty red uniform...
...and BYU had a plain, boring, white uniform...
Obviously, I became a fan of Oklahoma. So that was a no-brainer. But besides my "highly educated" decision on who to cheer for in "the game" I had no idea if I made a good decision. Based on the information that I have gathered, Oklahoma was a good choice. They were supposedly the favorite for winning.
Ah, but we (Oklahoma) were not the champions, my friends. No, no no no. So sad. My underdog/uniform team decision almost never fails me.
We Are the Champions - a "special" treat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment