Sunday, September 6, 2009

Back to School Woes

Today is the day I would be moving back to school, frantically trying to fit all of my stuff in two small, compact vehicles (and the giraffe cart)...  Driving an endless trip down and across New Hampshire and Vermont and down the hellish 88 of New York to FINALLY arrive at school.  From there, is hours upon hours of trying to move, rearrange, and become settled in my too small room so I might sort of be prepared for my first day of classes ON Labor Day!

Woof.  Well as sure as I thought I was glad to be rid of school and moving everything I own in one short day, I'm feeling rather sentimental.  I mean, everyone knows that I was pretty done with all things Elmira:  no more of the same people, life, classes, everything.  I was done.  But now, I'm looking at all the people going back to school, at all of the college football games, and watching my brother go to classes...  And darn it, I kinda wish I was 18 again.

No comments:

Post a Comment